Conditions on using the website www.danilservice.es.
- The use of Web attributes the condition of user of the Website (hereinafter the user). User agrees expressly and unreservedly all and each of the general conditions established for the use of the Web version Danilservice, S.L. made available through access through Internet.
- The provision of the Web service by Danilservice, S.L. is free to the user and does not require prior subscription or registration of the user.
- The use of certain services offered to the user through the Web is subject to special conditions that may replace, supplement and / or amend these terms and conditions.
- Through the Web, Danilservice, S.L. gives users access and use of various services and content made available by Danilservice, S.L. user, or by third party users of the Web and / or third party service providers and content (hereinafter the Service). Danilservice, S.L. reserves the right to modify, at any time and without notice, the configuration of the Web presentation and the services and conditions required to use the Website and services.
- Danilservice, S.L. reserve some of the services offered via the Web to registered users Danilservice, S.L. by completing the user registration.
- The User agrees to use the Website and the Services in accordance with these terms and regulations that may apply.
- The User agrees not to use the Website and the Services for illegal purposes, contrary to the provisions of these general conditions detrimental to the rights and interests of others, or in any way damage, disable , overburden, or impair the website and Services utilizacióno or prevent the normal use of the website and the Services by the Users.
- The User shall refrain from obtaining or attempting to obtain information, messages, graphics, drawings, sound files and / or images, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material accessible Travé s of the Website or the Services (hereinafter the Content) using means or procedures other than those, as applicable, have been placed at the dispositional this purpose or have indicated Travé s of the web.
- You are not allowed to include the contents of the Web on other websites, or other media or devices. Nor be reproduced, distribution, public communication and transformation of the contents of the Web, whether gratis or for a payment, and in any form or medium. Permission printing the contents for private use of the User.
- Danilservice, S.L. not guarantee the availability, continuity, usability and infallibility of the functioning of the Website, its services and contents, nor the legality, reliability and usefulness of the information, content and services provided by third parties through the Web. Danilservice, S.L. not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the services provided by third parties through the Web that may alter your computer system (software and hardware) or electronic documents and files stored in your computer system.
- Danilservice, S.L. assumes no liability for damages of any kind that may arise as a consequence of the operation of the Web, or use of the Services or Content, or those caused by willful or culpable conduct of the User or third conducted on or through the web or through the web Services.
- The contents of this website belong to the owners of the rights of intellectual property and can not be used or posted on another website. In the event that such rights are invoked by someone other than the one Danilservice, S.L. identified as owner thereof, shall immediately notify Danilservice, S.L. to proceed through actions aimed at safeguarding the legitimate interests of the true owner of those rights.
- These Terms are governed by Spanish law.
- Danilservice, S.L. and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Torrevieja (Valencia) for any dispute arising from the provision of the services covered by these Conditions. In the event that the user reside outside Spain, Danilservice, S.L. and the User submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, the courts of the city of Torrevieja (Alicante, Spain).